Head of Department
Shri Hemant SorenHon'ble Chief Minister,
Shri Jagarnath MahtoMinister of School Education & Literacy,
Shri K. Ravi Kumar, IASSecretary of School Education & Literacy,
The vision of Department of School Education & Literacy is to ensure education of equitable quality for all. A good quality human resource base is extremely important in todays highly competitive environment. The role of education is the most important lever for social, economic and political transformation. Accordingly, recognizing the importance of education in national development, the Five Year Plan places an unprecedented focus on the expansion of education, significantly improving the quality of education and on ensuring that educational opportunities are available to all segments of the society."We want to such schools...where students will feel free to dream about their futures, where they are able to connect their passions with possible career options, and where the opportunities and resources needed to support these decisions are provided.”
Targets in a phased manner
We have divided our targets into three phases: by 2020, by 2025 and by 2030. We are in the process of setting up targets for each of these five years starting from now. In this process here are the key milestones.
- All the desired institutions are strengthened (restructured and envisioned) by 2020.
- Teachers and educators in every institute are recruited, trained and rationalized
- All children and adults are enrolled in learning systems
- All children and participate in learning processes from pre-school stage till their secondary and higher level
- All children and adults learn to desired levels with knowledge, skills, attitude and interest
Department & Associates
Department of School Education & Literacy
The vision of Department of School Education & Literacy is to ensure education of equitable quality for all. A good quality human resource base is extremely important in todays highly competitive environment.
Jharkhand Education Project Council
Education has continued to evolve, diversify and extend its reach and coverage since the dawn of human history. Every country develops its system of education to express and promote its unique socio-cultural identity
Directorate of Secondary Education
The School Education and Literacy(SEAL) Department is responsible for implementation of government's vision and mission in elementary and secondary educations.The Department of School Education has a dedicated Directorate of Primary School Education, headed by Director Primary Education
Frequently Asked Questioins
How to Reset Password?
अगर आप अपना पासवर्ड भूल गए है तो आप अपने E-Vidya वाहिनी के रजिस्टर्ड मोबाइल नंबर और ईमेल पर नया पासवर्ड प्राप्त कर सकते है
How to Apply for Transfer?
- शिक्षक अपने यूजर पासवर्ड से लॉग इन कर https://teachertransfer.jharkhand.gov.in/ पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते है |
- स्वैच्छिक स्थानांतरण के आवेदन में दर्ज विवरण की समीक्षा करने के बाद ही आवेदन को लॉक करें|
- स्वैच्छिक स्थानांतरण का आवेदन लॉक करने के बाद आवेदन की कोई भी जानकारी अद्यतन/ संशोधित नहीं कर सकेंगे|
- User manual for (How to apply online?)
What are the necessary document for persons with disability and terminal illness or incurable disease?
प्रमाणपत्र तभी स्वीकार किया जाएगा जब यह सिविल सर्जन या समकक्ष प्राधिकारी द्वारा प्रमाणित हो
Screen Reader Accesss
|Screen Reader||Website||Free / Commercial|
|Google ChromeVox (Google Chrome Extension)||https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chromevox-classic-extensi/kgejglhpjiefppelpmljglcjbhoiplfn||Free|
|Non Visual Desktop Access (NVDA)||http://www.nvda-project.org/||Free|
|System Access To Go||http://www.satogo.com/||Free|
JEPC RANCHI (HEC high School) HEC high School) JSCA Stadium Road Sector-3, Dhurwa Old HEC High School,
Email For Technical Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email For Departmental Enquiry : email@example.com